At Mind-1 we believe everyone
can achieve Positive Change & Happiness. It starts with improved mindset
leading to the desired feelings, behaviours & results that we want. I work
with individuals using hypnotherapy & coaching and groups of people through
training & public speaking.
Coaching & Hypnotherapy
- I can work with you in many areas from anxiety (including presentation & performance), phobias, self confidence, motivation or even things that you might want to change about yourself like weight loss or stop smoking.
- I like to work in an open and honest
manner and adhere to the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
Code of Conduct.
All reputable Hypnotherapists are part of this body so you should feel confident you are in safe hands with me.
- Your privacy & comfort is of the utmost importance to me. Before we begin any formal therapy I’d love to speak to you to find out about you, understand what you want to achieve and discuss how I can help. If you feel confident I can help you, I’ll be happy to work with you. Mind-1 abide by GDPR rules re data privacy.
- I have no set amount of sessions, I will start by understanding you and then build a plan that works for you. If you’re happy with the plan then we can get started.
Training that Affects Real Change
At Mind-1 we believe there are 3 key things that that you must consider when looking to attend a training course or choosing a Learning & Development partner
- Communication: At Mind-1 we understand that all people are different so to increase learning absorption & real behaviour change you need to employ different methods.
- Coding: At Mind-1 we create easy to understand models that move peoples behaviours and engages them in wanting to learn more.
- Courses: At Mind-1 we love giving people the knowledge they need to succeed in their job roles and business. Mind-1 courses have been designed to enable you to WIN!
Gurdev at Mind-1 has helped lots of people so Get In Touch Now so he can help YOU achieve the Positive Change YOU WANT
Contact page https://www.mind-1.uk/contact