Hi, My name is Danielle, I live in Burnham with my fiance and my son (almost 2).
I have been making cakes for quite a few years now after growing up with my mother doing the same thing, and it is something I very much enjoy doing.
I first began with making teddy bear cakes to then attempting my signature Mickey/Minnie mouse cake.
All my cakes are home baked from my kitchen using fresh ingredients and free range eggs. I only work with butter icing with only a selection of cakes needing royal icing for accessories (i.e Minnie mouse bow).
- My Cakes start from £25.00 and an extra £5.00 if you want a professional board and box.
- Standard round cake measuring 9″ – £25.00
- Rectangular tin measuring 10″ by 14″ – £35.00
- Teddy bear approx 14″ by 11″ – £25.00
- Mickey/Minnie approx 13″ by 14″ – £30
All my cakes are collection only, but there is a possibility of delivery with a £5 charge (please ask)
No request is a silly request, feel free to check out my designs if I don’t have one there do feel free to ask
find me on http://www.facebook.com/BurnhamBirthdayCakes
Derwent Drive, SL1 6HW